Green IT experts helping you to measure and reduce your environmental footprint
Our studies always include full transparency on our assumptions and calculations
In order to deliver the most relevant services and results to our customers, R&D is at the heart of our work
As we are all part of the same planet, learning about our environmental impact and ways to reduce it is a priority for all
Because it is by feeling recognized heard, and valued that we give the best of ourselves!
While digital services are key tools for the ecological transition, we are working to improve their environmental performances and reduce their carbon footprint:
- by optimizing the footprint of IT departments
- by sharing low-carbon services with employees and users to help them reduce their carbon footprint
We perform precise measurements of IT footprint through the following:
- Including all scopes (scopes 1, 2, 3)
- Working with supplier data
- Using optimization strategies (reuse, extend lifespan)
- Providing details on carbon emission sources of the different services provided
- Providing Continuous updates of our measurement methodology to reduce footprint
Advice on digital solutions to reduce the footprint of the IT Department
Empowering our customers to reduce their footprint, by supporting their transition to digital sobriety.
Informing our customers about their emissions related to the provided services, while ensuring full confidentiality of their industrial and commercial information.
Communicating on IT emissions sources of different services to reduce them.
Develop carbon footprint accounting methods to act efficiently and prevent any regulatory constraints.
Be recognized as a key player fighting climate change: highlight and communicate your efforts.
Make progress on digital footprint measurement
Take full advantage of key players in the green IT sector to reduce the environmental footprint of your digital activities.